Monday, December 12, 2011

Activate Windows: Incorrect product key.?

My dad's computer has had Windows XP installed on it for a few years now. Last week the copmuter started displaying a message that said "Windows must be activated within 7 days or you won't be able to log on". I don't know if that's exactly what it said. At the bottom of the window it gave you the option to activate now or later. If you clicked on "Activate Windows Now" then when the computer was logged onto a user it said that Windows was already activated. Now the seven days are over and when you turn the computer on and click on a user a window pops up saying that you have to activate windows to continue. When you click to activate and the Activate Windows program pops up and you follow the instructions it gets to a window that says to reenter the product key because it is incorrect. My dad no longer has his origional disk, package, whatever it was that has the product key on it. I tried to call the number provided in the Activation window and it gets to a point where it says that the product key is incorrect and says it will connect me with a epresentative but then the IVR hangs up on me. I've tried to call several times. What should I do so my dad and I don't lose all the information, pictures, etc. that are on the computer?|||Call Microsoft (they have real human-answered phones.) They are aware that a problem like this crops up once in a great while, and they have a procedure in place to help you.|||It's likely that the Windows installed on that PC is a pirated copy. You need a legal and legitimate version of Windows for that PC. On a side note, you can take your computer to a computer shop or take the hard drive out of that computer and put it in a HD enclosure to do a data backup of your files.|||Do you have another working computer in the house? You can use the green %26amp; white sticker posted on it. I had the same problem with my last laptop. Reinstalled XP %26amp; it wouldn't accept the OEM number on my laptop - so I used the one on the desktop %26amp; it was happy as a clam.|||LOL FAKE PRODUCT KEY HERES A NEW 1





THIS IS PRO


CHYVW-V63RT-67XVC-XJ4VC-M3YWD%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; PRO








8RCKG - 36TH8 - VWBGK - T3CB6 - RHG48|||Your case is a very simple one. What is the product of your computer? All you need do is to order a new Xp cd and use it to repair your computer. contact me for further details. twonjee2002@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment