Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get ovr it..ovef him??!?

Ok so tht guy apparently he was into me bt gave up cuz he didnt c me make any moves cuz I was jst too shy n he now has a gf soooo how do I get over him I dnt think new guys r gonna work cuz I was, kinda sprung on this guy cuz I thot n still think he waas perfect bt I wanna b ivr him since he has a gf bt I wanna tell him how I feel bt I havnt tlkd to him in person. :/ wut if I snd him a txt saying how I feel n a goodby I have a journal where I write down my thots n hes filled most of it so if I tell him how I feel n a goodby will I be ovr it??? If nt thn how??? Point is I wanna get ovr him bt before let him kno how I really flt n y the things tht happened happened the way tht did cuz trst me ppls its a lng story so wth should I do???


Btw theres more ?s on this topic if u need any more info bt I rlly need hlp|||i know what ur feeling. it is a Very pain-full feeling. first i am sorry to say this it's ur fault try to change ur's self because life doesn't give many chances to people.


next


don't try to get him back because think of the present gf he has. if u break that up she will also suffer as much as ur suffering now, and u do u think she deserves it.


to get over him the best thing to do is get ride of every thing that remains u of him. u can't get rid of it ask ur friend to keep it for u.


and try to Surround urself with good friends they can help a lot.





and why shut ur-self from other boy's. that's un-fair to all other boy's.





i hope i was a help to.|||Hi dreamer95p, okay you have to remember that you lost this guy because you were so shy. So now, what to do. First you do not send him a text. This is a guy who at one time was into you. Now is the time that you lose shyness, and because he has a girlfriend now, it's best to say what you want say. But you must say it to him face to face, tell him that you know he has a girlfriend. Tell him before he had this girlfriend, you liked him a lot. Before you go any further you tell him you are not trying to break him from his girlfriend. But that you have to tell him your feelings because you couldn't live with yourself if you didn't. I'm not sure you need to totally get over him, I'm sure if you ask him you can still have him as a friend. And I'm sure he would accept that, and girlfriends aren't for ever, they either become wives or they move on. So for the moment give up on boyfriend, and if you can, stay as a friend, someone he can trust and rely on. And being a friend is an advantage, for if he breaks then you are there, and he knows your feelings, and it may be that he looks to you to be his girlfriend. If you don't think you can be his friend when he has already a girlfriend then that is a shame. But it's your life, and your decision. So if you don't think new guys are not going to work. Then just be his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment