Saturday, December 17, 2011

Do you think my thought process is wrong and crappy ... ?? Should I work on it and reduce my over-imagination?

ok ... so , I am a 21 yr old , confused with my sexuality . I feel attracted to guys . So I maybe gay , but probably bi also ..


I fell for a guy at my workplace 10 months ago and I thought he was cute .. I left that job 6 months ago . However , we still contact each other . So , my mom dad were sleeping and my mom came and said theres a call for you . I accidentally disconnected the call . Mom said "there was a guy wanting to talk with you" .. I thought it must be that guy since he alone knew my mom's number because I had called him once from my mom's mobile phone .. And when I called him back , the IVR machine said "this person of service provider "XYZ" is busy.. please call later" .. now I was sure its that guy because he uses same service provider ..


And I was having these thoughts like "Why is he calling me at 10.30 pm in the night ?" . "Does he like me / miss me ?" ;) ..... "Would he tell my mom that I am gay and I was hitting on him?"


When I called again , it turned out the local pastors son .. I was so disappointed and felt like I am over-imagining things ..!|||I understand how you feel so confused because you're in one of the most volatile parts of your life. If you honestly feel attracted to this boy you're not over imagining, you're just hopeful. If anything you should explore these feelings and answer those questions to some degree, if you really like this young man, and if he feels thew same way, go for it. Just relax and take it easy, but never try to stop your imagination, it's a good thing.



Edit: Don't listen to Millie, or whatever her name is, that's ****** up and you are who you are.|||u guys totally sucks|||Homosexuality is not something your born with, it's something your mind conjures up. You are a MAN, you like WOMAN, that's the way nature intended it to be, so..........forget the guy, get therapy, I don't mean to be mean, but you said yourself you're confused, it's all in your head, be religious, God doesn't intend for us to be attracted to the smae sex, Adam and Eve for example, without them, the rest of us wouldn't be here, and it's because they reproduced, which you can't do man with man, or woman with woman.





God bless your soul %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment