Thursday, December 15, 2011

Help! It's been 9 days and doctor hasn't called back?

Okay so I had sec about 4 months ago and I had my period a month after but then I missed a period and now I'm late for my next cycle im afraid u might be pregnant I took two test. Both negative. I haven't gained any weight actually I've lost 13 ibs. Ivr had an anxiety disorder for 3 months. I went to th doctor 9 days ago for urin and blood test. It's been 9 days and he hasn't called back. Do you think if I was really pregnant he would of called back earlier? Do you think my aymptoms are related to my anxiety instead? I pee alot. I get dizzy/light headed. You think maybe my anxiety caused me to miss my period? I've always been irregalar but now it's just worrying me. I'm having pms though so maybe I'm about to start y period. I'm just worried and need answers sorry if my question is so long|||One of the reasons I hate doctors. You call that doctor and you keep calling that doctor until you are told what you need to know. Doctors, arg.|||Call the doctors and ask what is going on. You are allowed to do that, and it will help ease your mind for a bit. But it is definitely a possibility that you are late because of anxiety. So just take a breather, whatever happens won't change if you freakout!

No comments:

Post a Comment