Saturday, December 17, 2011

How do i hide the HORRIBLE stretch marks on my legs?

ok so i dont need advice on eating less,cus that is bull.im not overweight and have always had a stable weight.i have loads of streth marks from the top of my thighs to my shin,down the inside of my leg.i have more in other places but here its the worst because its summer and its going to be too hot to wear trousers.i HATE it,it makes me so angry,and ye im a teenager 16,just like everyone else but ive got way more.





is there a makeuo product or tan thats good at covering them?or any other tips.please help me.oh and ive been using bio oil for a month,its **** and doesnt work.i wasnt expecting them to dissapear but ivr gotten way more.its just seems rediculous like the stretcg marks are never going to stop coming.|||Try using cocoa-butter. It's a really good cream for skin. If you want to cover the marks up you can try putting some foundation in it. I did that and it works just as long as you don't go swimming in it. Water proof foundation and the mineral kind works best. If its a rainy day I just wear some stockings.|||Hon..no way to get rid of it. Tanning may make them more noticable. One of my most beutiful frieds is covered In them...its genetics! Nothing u did wrong! Ill quote Salma Hyek "these are my tiger stripes". :)|||wear pants

No comments:

Post a Comment