Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i fix my messed up adolesent mind?

Ok well my entire life ive been rejectwd by socioty .... Im i a punk band and besides people who listen to my music and 1other person i cant really think of a single person who cares .... I constantly feel like total sheeot an im constantly told by my pearnts that im "a fu*k up looser whos bever gonna do anything with my life" i understand y they say that cus its kinda true ... I have no motivation and i quit smokin weed a month ago and now im contomplating suicide ... Ive tried everything to not let it go this far .... Ivr tried counselers and telling people, ive tried being more social (and not being accepted), ive tried drugs and hurting myself, and at the moment my last hope is god but hes not rly makin me feel any better ... Ive tried going to youth groups and everyone kf these people are stariotypical and dont underatand the real world at all.... I live in a comunity thats big on foot ball but i absaloutly hate the sport, everyone plays video games and plays with all theyr stupid stuff but thats partialy y im not accepted ... B/c i try to be as non materialistic as possable .... The only things i really care for would be my instraments and my ipod ..... I can count my friwnds on one hand and all i ever wanna do now is be alone ... I even tried depresion pills ...i allso skateboard and pritty much every other skater in this town feels close to the same .... I need help b/c i wanna know if i can fix it and if i should atart smokeing weed agin ..... I know it sounds stupid but it jus let me kindof escape from all the stiupid stuff ... I feel like if i dont figure out soon what to do ill probly end it all .... If it helps im verry strong on my views on life ... Over all i try not to be materialistic and im as nice as i can be to people and i try not to let stuff get to me but it dos allso i hate atariotipical people and conformists ... Im an indevidual and people try to hurt me for it|||You require one thing in vast quantities.





PATIENCE.|||find something you love hun and dont be afraid to pursue it


do you like to model, sing, or act? try to make money with whatever you do love.|||Dude I know exactly how you feel, I attempted suicide. Don't do it, just keep going. Keep the friends you have close and be as nice as you can. But if anyone is a douchebag don't hesitate to kick their ***. It makes life much better when people know you can fight. If you dont knw how talk to your skater friends. they usually know something. Just dont let anything bother you, because all the jocks will grow up to be fat and lazy alcoholics. And for the weed, keep smokin it bro, It wont hurt you and it will make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment