Saturday, December 17, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME CONVIENCE MY MOM TO LET ME GET A CORN SNAKE!!!!?

Ok ivr been trying to sell my old stuff, wash cars, lemon ade stands, walkin dogs... Ect. But she loves my anoles... I wanna give them to my bff..,, she only has a pet rock... Haha. But my mom disagrees... I keep saying ill buy another cage... Ect but she says itll be too much money,,, to buy crickets and mice a lot, pleaasseee help i want one sooo bad!!! How much do 20 gallons cost? Can i get it from petco? Good ways to earn money also please! Im 11... HOW TO CONVIRNCE HER !!! Thanks!|||Okay step one:





GO to kijiji.com and set up your contrey and city there and then go to pets and type in corn snakes:D There's cheap stuff on there:D Tell her that since there yours you'll be making disitions about were they go or not.|||i wuw piez :3

No comments:

Post a Comment