Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where to find small plastic piece for car?

I have a 2 Dr 08 civic and under the wiped arm on both sides below the windshield are these two holes, one on each side and it is covered by a.circular piece that kind of clips down like a battety cover well for some reason my drivers side is missing. I.think someone stole it because they list theirs. Anyways I have no idea where to find a replacement. Ivr looked everywhere I don't even know what its called. Any ideas?





P.s I asked the dealer and he couldnt find a replacment becausr he doesn't know what it is.|||any decent honda dealer should be able to get you that plug, take the car and show them what you mean and they can look it up on their computer.|||I'd go to another dealer's parts department or counter person or maybe http://www.car-parts.com .|||Try ebay searching for honda civic breaking for spares :)|||Try a junk yard. I have great luck there finding odd parts like that. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment