Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gradually losing interest in my friend?!?

I have a friend who is from Poland, ive known her for a year, and within that time we have grown to be really close friends. We both work together, and she is the supervisor so she is the one that tells me what to do...i can take it, but it can cause arguments sometimes.





Recently though, she has been seeing this guy...they see eachother 24/7, sleep with eachother and spend every minute together outside of work. She doesnt even love this guy....but xplains to me that she doesnt like to be alone...shes 23 im 18.





Thing is our friendship is gradually going downhill, everytime i see her at work she keeps talking about him all the time, im fed up of it. We never hang out anymore out of work...me and some friends have asked her to come out some evenings but she never does because she is meeting this guy of hers.


Ive told her what i think, ivr given her advice, and ive been a shoulder to cry on..but i dont think I can do it anymore. She always tells me that she wont let anyone hurt me, she once picked me up at 3 in the morning because i was in trouble, she told me she would do anything for me even though its in the middle of the night and she proved that to me that night.


she said that i was like a sister to her.





Im so confused about what she is doing with her life? Why is she doing this? What should I say to her?|||To be honest, I think you're making a big deal of it. Guys come and go, and soon as you know it that jerk will be out of her life and she'll come around. I'm going through the same problem as well, except she's my BEST FRIEND since grade 6 and her boyfriend is physically and mentally abusive. I haven't seen her in two years, and she can only talk to me when I phone her work line.





What I mean to say is, your "boss"/friend has proven herself as a great friend by the examples and nice things she says about you. She trusts you enough to tell you about this guy, and expects you to be there for her, not get mad because she can't come out.





Tell her your situation; that you don't like hearing about him (in a nice way) and see if you and her can move past that. She probably won't hang out as often still, but it's not worth losing her from your life (you still see each other every day? Maybe that's the problem). If she still goes on about it, or continues to not want to hang out with you, I would wait for her to come around on her own.





Best of luck.|||http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AntgZMbu_TxbV8y8Dv3.Eprsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090309071223AARfoUi|||you have done what you can for now...





be there for her if she needs it...if she isnt really interested in this guy then time will take its toll and it will all be over so she will need you!! be a friend in return!!|||its probly just a phase ask her to hang out with you and your friends before hand that way u can plan 4 her to hang out

No comments:

Post a Comment