Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rs main is banned need help?

So I was recently banned for macroing and I don't have any macros I was staking at duel arena logged out for an hour came bak and it said my acc was disabled.. It's temporarily for 2 weeks (thank god) but I still don't know y jagex would ban me for something I didn't do... Ivr had 0 black marks until now... Plus I don't want to appeal it because EVERYTIME I appeal an offense they simply reject it always no matter how formal or how desperate etc. I make it sound. I hate jagexes fail customer support but if you know something I can say on this appeal that might work then please tell me. I'd hate to wait 2 weeks for a offence i didnt even do to be able to play runescape again|||if you havebeen rejected for appels then how come you have 0 black marks...

No comments:

Post a Comment