Monday, December 12, 2011

Does anyone want someone to listen to their problems and anything that's bugging their mind?

Okay, I'm 13 soon yo be 14 in september and my life is fillled with so many problems.





My mom seems like shes always dissapointed in me. She dosen't trust me at all! And shes always mad at my dad fpr no reason and she says she is only still married to him because of the kids, but my dad just wants to have a normal relationship with his wife. They don't even sleep togther. And my mom is 52, and shes always talking about how she dosen't feel that she will live any longer because of her health. And the worst is that my brother literaly takes my friends away from me. He is way more funny and easy to hang out with me, and so they stop hanging with me and hang with him. and I have only my best friend Tim who ivr known since i was 5. and hes always there for me. And my BIGGEST problem is that it seems to me that everyone acts all bad to me. i try to do good deeds to become a good person but to them thats not enough. Its so unfair.





PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL BE THERE TO HEAR YOU OUT.|||I really hate living my life for everyone else but myself. I think I should choose my own career,relationships etc. and I'm tired of my mother always relying on me. damn!|||alright man ill be honest with you im 15 and have problems with being anti-social...... and all i can tell you is that your being TOO NICE you want people to stop being mean to you then dont live to be accepted by them otherwise you become their doormat...... (also try to keep your freinds away from your house or anywhere else they might meet your bro)

No comments:

Post a Comment