Thursday, December 15, 2011

I completely hate my life?

I'm 16 and i feel like there is nothing worth living for. I have very few friends, and mainly only hang out with 2 of them. They are always hanging out with different people thought because they drink and do drugs, i don't want to hang out with people like that, so i'm mostly alone all the time. The only thing that truely makes me happy is twilight (please dont comment on that, i know so many people despise it but it is the only thing that makes me happy). I want friends who like twilight but no one else does that i know. I am also extremely shy when i meet new people by myself or when im with a big group of people so its extremely hard for me to make new friends. im also tall, skinny, and pretty (people tell me i dont necessarily agree) and ivr never had a bf or anything close to one. Im 6'2" and everyone stares at me and i feel like a freak. And the friends i do have only try to be cool and do what everyone else is doing and i hate that.





so to sum it up i hate myself and have no friends. this isnt really a question but i just dont know what to do anymore and i need help.|||oh baby. i know how you feel!! i'm 14 5'3'' and a little chunky for my age and the last bf i had completely dumped me out of nowhere and is a complete manwhore!! i love twilight too and it makes me happy but i really think you should check out some churches. maybe what your really looking for is God. NEVER get into drinking or drugs it will feel good and then your life will be in ruins. check out some churches do a little browsing online. trust me you'll come across something. good luck.|||hey you麓re really similar to me


and you aren麓t the only one....


well, i have friends, some really good friends but i麓m also often not very pleased....





you can contact me if you want to


lebanon_ladiii@yahoo.de





i麓m from germany, almost 16, and friendly =P

No comments:

Post a Comment