Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cramping, havent felt baby move today?

I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant. For the past week or so ivr felt my baby move pretty much at least once every day. Today after sex I had some cramping that stopped but now is back. I'm also just getting over bacterial vaginosis. Should I be worried? Any stories?|||I don't have any stories but I do know that a lot of woman get paranoid about this kind of thing when they are pregnant and sometimes so paranoid that it's in their head but I also know that things do happen so it's best for you to call your doctor and have a look. Also you can do something to try to get baby to move around a little like take a hot shower, rub your belly, have a little soda... all those things make them move around.|||Im always amazed at the number of people that would rather ask a stranger online a medical question than a dr. Especially since there are two lives at stake when you're pregnant. Stupidity at it's finest. Here goes, call a dr cramping during pregnancy isn't a good thing. Secondly you shouldn't be having sex while you have bacterial vaginosis seeing as how you probably got it from sex in the first place. You can pass the bacteria to your partner and then he can give it back to you again. I'm sure your dr told you this and you simply didn't listen.|||ANY time your pregnant and worried about anything, you should call and talk to your doctor or the exchange. You are the mother of that baby. If it feels like somethings not right, its best to just be checked. It would hurt nothing but an hour of your time. Good luck!|||I think you should go in to see your doctor, Just for the Safety Of your baby and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment