Saturday, December 17, 2011

What did Stevie say...?

Evening R%26amp;P :)


It seems Fleetwood Mac just don't get enough of a {possitive} mention on this site, so...








I was just having a little look on YouTube, when I found this :~


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IVR-kaeEW2…





Now, what I want to know is this :


At 7:22 into the video, in the middle of the "dreams unwind" vocal, Stevie says three words twice. What do YOU think those three words are...?





Is it one of those famous Stevie 'invocations', like at the end of 'Gold Dust Woman'?


After listening a few times, the first time she says it they *could* just possibly be "Golden, Amber, Silver", but I'm not sure...|||Gold, amber and silver, by the way Stevie Nicks is a goddess. You're right Fleetwood Mac doesn't get enough mention on here. Maybe I'll come up with some more questions to include them. Stevie after all is one of the best song writers in Rock history.|||Gold and Amber! Silver!





That's what I heard.





Stevie Nicks was a great vocalist.





EDIT: Now I heard "Gold and Amber! Stander!" haha.


EDIT2: Sorry Silver, I just didn't really like her solo career as much as Fleetwood Mac.|||And a good evening to you too. :)





Sounds to me like "Gold and Amber Sailboat".|||I can't tell , It sounds to me something like Golden Anvil Sander lol I don't know I just think the second word ends with an L.

No comments:

Post a Comment