Monday, December 12, 2011

I love someone from a different country?

Ok ill try keep this short





I live in Dublin and im 16 and she lives in London and shes 15. i met her on here nearly a year ago, and only a while aftet knowing ivr started to love her and ive loved her since. we talk all the time and go on cam to each other and go on skype and talk etc.





She loved me before but she doesn't anymore but I'm still madly in love with her. She says she doesn't want me to get over her tho so I don't no what to take from that but she says she doesn't like me. I'm trying to get over her but I just can't, I love her to much. And I can't stop talking to her cause we've been talking non stop for nearly a year and she's the best thing ever and although it mite help me get over her I just couldn't stop talking to her. Does anyone have any idea what I should do? Thanks|||if u really do love her that much then u better express ur love to her, and quickly, before she loves u even less|||I've been in similar situation except we lived farther away.


believe me, you want to move on because she is being selfish wanting u to not move on while she does..... thats a bit unfair.


anyways I would slowly stop talking 2 her as much, and then don't check her profile or anything. then maybe u guys can be friends but it will help u stop thinking about her as much if u don't talk. it will take time tho|||My sister has been dating her boyfriend for 3 years. She lives in the United States and he lives in England. They see each other a couple of months out of the year...a month or two in the summer and a month or two over Christmas.|||Stay in touch and wait until your older my friend went through that she lives in canada , and her gf she now lives with is from london , her and her gf travel and live back and forth its a hectic life but they love it.. stay in school and maybe someday you two can meet when your old enough start saving money now and by the time your 18-19 you will probably have more then enough saved , that is if you two still haev this bond :) shes only 15 though and your just 16 things can change but if they do buy a car with the money lol good luck to you but your too young to make any drastic moves yet. take it one day at a time and see where you are 3 years from now

No comments:

Post a Comment