Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm just so unhappy lately about everything!?

My family makes me so stressed out. I'm 16, and I'm picked on constantly. My family always thinks I can't do anything. And my grandpa picks on me about my nose and saying how big it is. They don't know i got picked on 24/7 since I moved to this school in 6th grade. I'm already so self conscious about myself with having braces and I'm starting to break out so much. It sucks. I feel as if I'm not worth anything and nobody even cares. No guys even talk to me, my friends say im pretty but thats probably because they are my friends. Ivr had one boyfriend..and every other guy just plays me so bad. I hate it. Also, My mom always says I'm immature and I need to grow up because I don't like being alone, I'm shy..sorry I don't talk to anyone that moves like I knew them my while life. It's so annoying. I just hate my life right now. And the ony thing I want is my permit, and they won't let me get it because they say I need to grow up. This all just makes me so mad. I hate it!!!!! :( I have so many problems. I just needed to let it all out..|||Hey, I'm 17 (just thought I'd throw that out there before you thought I was a adult trying to "help" you) but I know exactly what your going through, I can't say I've moved schools around my 6th grade year though! But my 11th grade year has been the worst!! I've lost 3 bestfriends bc of immature drama around the beginning of the year and we still aren't friends.. people have acused me of so much random things that I haven't done and I hate it!! And ugh guys are ALL ignorant!! You think the one has finally made you happy but BAMMM! He is yelling at you for the most dumbest reasons! And girl, do not worry about people making fun of you... act like it doesn't bother you and that will show them that it doesn't bother you and they will finally realize it and stop (hopefully) and let's see where to talk about parents and family.... if they think your immature and you need to grow up, then you "try" to act mature and grow up.. you do a slight thing wrong and then they are back to calling you immature bc they don't have a better word! And don't think that your nothing in this world, (if you believe in God) just know he put you on this Earth for a reason and even if you don't know your reason, most people usually don't until there finally married or settled down and OLD! HAHA but if you have a Facebook, look me up as Bri Gates... and when you push add just send a msg or something letting me know its you... like yahoo answers or something?? Haha but the only reason I wanna help you is bc I been in your shoes before and its not fun being alone and having no one to tell your feelings too!


Hope I helped??|||ok, don't listen to that Jender person. i understand completely, i feel the same way, you just need to find people who are like you, and try somethings to make yourself feel better. you're 16 right? if you save up you could move out at 18. Guys don't talk to me either. you'll get over this (:|||Go to your physician and get some tetracycline for the acne. Your face is likely infected with staphlococcus. Tell your grandfather to have a nice warm cup of shut the hell up. He doesn't know what to say to you, so he comments on your nose.|||your kidding right? ya ur going threw a typical teenager life good for you u'll get out of this..... now compare your self to me!! I have a crazy ex who wants to kill me because i lost his baby... he has shot at me twice! I have a boyfriend who is in juvie right now and i barely get to see him and now i cant even talk to him. i have crazy friends who are gonna end up killing me or them selves... i have a past that wont ever leave and will haunt me for the rest of my life i have a crazy family who gives me **** constantly and i go to a racist high school and am consistently asked how the beaner baby is and rubs my belly my dad gets mad and beats the **** outta me for no ******* reason..... and thats only half!!! so ya ur life kinda sucks but get over it ur almost outta the house already!!! im only 15!! i have a whole nother year than you........ get over it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment