Saturday, December 17, 2011

Help! my usps tracking code isn't updating!?

I sent it over 3 weeks ago to china with first class international but every time I look at it again it just says:





Your item was accepted at 11:30 am on August 21, 2010 in ARCADIA, CA 91006. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.





Can a usps employee help? the tracking number is LC535034405US.


I already tried calling them at the right times too but only the IVR answered.|||We all have the same problem, just to be clear, the government is apparently holding packages at random for an indefinite amount of time, no one will agree to help you.





I've called around all over the place, all anyone seems to do is rehearse the tracking information which I am already aware of and tell me to hang up. Not a single person show me any sort of support.|||I beg your pardon. The USPS does not suck . We are dealing with at least four different agencies in at least two different counties. What you have is a customs number that is not a tracking number. Tracking numbers internationally are difficult to obtain as the systems are not necessarily compatible unless you pay for the global express or registered mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment