Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why havent they bloomed yet!?!?!? wtf -__-?

K sooo I'm 15, and I'm still flatchested...like ha wtf, bein in highschool with no boobs is torture!!!! Haha my sister got her c cups wen she was 16, but how do I know I didn't have more weight than she did and maybe mine will bloom earlier, everyone tells me I'm so skinny, I am..117 pounds and I'm 5/6. I try eating a lot,, and I do.I massage them at sometimes.they hurt randomly for like 1 minute but I don't think that means they are growing!!! I hope so tho Tehe, and ya Ivr had my period for exactly a year now.and tips??? I heard birth control helps but wat am I supposed to do " mom can I have birth control so my boobs can grow?" Haha PLEASE HELP ME OUT! summers coming and I don't want another embarrassing season of bikinis if it doesn't look good on me.|||Planned parent hood gives you birth control %26amp; you don't need your parents permission. They'll grow in soon I'd try drinking milk %26amp;%26amp; any type of meat that comes from a cow because it tends to have hormones in it|||i have the same situation as you!


im 15, 4'11, and weigh about 70 pounds !


I heard strawberries can help and you should research hormonal foods and start eating those. It can help !

No comments:

Post a Comment