Saturday, December 17, 2011

Help with a girl please?

sorry ivr asked this b4 but i wasnt clear





hey im in 7th grade. and ive been in this new skool 3 days. since day one ive noticed this cute girl smiling atme, i smile back and look away but she keeps looking at me. i like her and all but idk wat i should do back i dont want to ask her out because im new. and one time in the hall these 2 girls asked me if i knew her than said nvrd. and in band she chose to sit by me. please dont tel me to ask her out or to not, but tell me how to break the ice please. plaese help me remember im only in 7th grade, thank u.|||ok well try talking to her first then once u've been talking for a couple days try to break the touch farctor hug her in a friendly way or brush hair oout of her eyesand if that goes well ask her out|||Well just talk about everyday things with her.


Like "What you do last weekend" "Hey that's an awesome shirt"


be creative!


And most important just be yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment