Thursday, December 15, 2011

I have purchased 300 shares of Burnpur Cement@Rs. 32.50/- in Jan 2008, Shall I hold for more time or sell?

Also I have 100 shares of GTL Infrastructure@Rs. 69.90/- purchased in Dec2007,


10 shares of IVR Prime Ltd purchased in IPO @ Rs. 5500/-


250 shares of Morepen Lab @ Rs22.45/-.


Shall I hold for more time or sell?|||One thing about investment is"it should go with a plan".Before investing ur money there should be a plan,a plan of when to come in and when to retire with ur money,a plan of where u ar and where u want to be.I will rather advice u to create a plan cos no one has a crystal ball.|||I think before taking the decision of holding the shares or selling them you should consult with an expert..i have one site where there is one to one facilitation service with the investment expert...try oifc.in..its a wonderful site about investments..

No comments:

Post a Comment