Saturday, December 17, 2011

I hate my sister? She think she is so good?

She always talks like she knows everything. My brother isnt like this he is 18 im 15 and my stupid sister is 22. My brother is understanding has to hear what i have to say if i do something wrong and there has to be a reason for it. Where as my sister doesnt even give a jack about what ivr gotta say about nything. When im wrong she always has to be the last one to say anything. She is so competitive and im sick of it. When she is gone ecerything is perfect and no pressure of her yelling. What should i do ans what hve you got to say about this?|||Im in the same boat as you are! Im 15 too haha. I think its just her being the "smarter, cooler, more mature, more expienced" older sibling :P the best thing you can do is show her your mature and growing up and dont have to be treated like a little kid. try to outsmart her ;) haha.|||Whatever you do remember even if you dislike her A LOT never forget that she's still your sister and one day when you least expect it she can be dead...don't take her for granted cherish the time you have with her because your not promised tomorrow that you'll have her|||Just ignor her. She'll stop when no one is paying attention to her. I know that sounds like something you would tell a child, but it's true. And with her acting like that, no one should be paying attention to her anyways|||Flip her the bird and move on.


She's an ***? Treat her as such and ignore her.


Add her to the douche list and don't pay any attention.


Its what I do.|||It's disappointing that you feel that way but when sisters are young they do often compete against one another without realising it. You say your sister is not understanding but from what you say here neither are you. Your sister is seven years older than you and it is understandable that she thinks she knows best. Nearly everyone goes through stages like this and I would bet that if you had a younger sister then she would be saying the same about you when you are twenty two. Try a different approach because it seems to me that you too are aggravating the situation. Always remember that she is your sister and make allowances - never carry a grudge - because they are too heavy to handle for long and once you have it round your neck it is the devil's own job to get rid of it. Chill out babe - be cool.|||I'm 26 and have a 28 year old sister and we have never got along all through growing up and even now we still fight..What's worse is we live together now for financial reasons. She has always been more successful than me, smarter than me, responsible than me..She constantly talks down to me still, even though we are both going on 30..I don't think it will ever end for us. I think we will always have this rival. She always knows the things to say and do to set me off and sometimes we have some really bad fights. There are some occasions that we do get along, but mostly we cannot hang out for very long until we start getting on each other's nerves..It sounds very juvenile, but that's my experience with my sister..I still love her, even though we can't stand each other

No comments:

Post a Comment