Saturday, December 17, 2011

I need help getting a new laptop. Do i build or buy?

I dable in some iphone hacking and modding. I work at a mall and have always had customers hand over their phones for a day and return them to their liking. As of lately, ivr had many iphone owners reluctant to had their baby to a stranger for 24 hours. So now i need to go mobile. I need a laptop. But im reluctant also to dish out 500, 900 or even $2000 for a beautiful mac for the sole purpose to feed a hobby that brings in less than $200 a month. I thought of buyin an older laptop and upgrade it to my liking. But would that end up costing me more than buying something new? The laptop just needs to run windows xp or preferably a mac os, the latest version of itunes (always "the latest")and connect to the internet. Nothing else.


Does anyone have any insight? Any help will be greatly appreciated.|||Dell laptops should be fine, buying from them isn't that exspensive. Try a netbook, but they have limited space and aren't graphic friendly. If all you want is itunes to work and an internet connection, then get a low budget dell, some are even like 400 for a regular laptop.|||http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/鈥?/a>|||grab a pc off of ebay|||I'd suggest buying a Netbook -- small, lightweight, very long battery life. The price is below $500 and you should be able to do your thing for hours on end, without having to recharge.





Here's an Amazon.Com link --





http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QFZ鈥?/a>|||I think you should build one from dell thats wat I am doing and they have coupons like with a dell inspiron if you spend 800 they take away 250 so in total you can be getting an AMAZING laptop for about 610 including taxs and shipping!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment