Monday, December 12, 2011

I need help to move out of my fathers house pleaase?

Im 14 and live half and half with mom and dad every other week. I hate going to my dads house. I love him but the way that he lives isnt for me. My stepmom doesnt like me or my brother, she absolutely despises my mother, who is an amazing woman. Im not going to go into too much detail about her, though. The point is, i feel helpless every second week and i end up locking myselff in my room for seven days so i dont have to face them. His new family is too perfect for me, and the never fail to pick out my flaws. This has begun to really get to me annd i started cutting myself out of anger and stuff. Anyway ivr tried to tell him before that i dont want to live wih him but he just shook his head and said that he hopes when i grow up ans have children that they will love me and want to spend time with me. Theres more stuff too but i cant go into detail because i have soccer practice. Id like to know how to get out of living with him|||Try talking to your mom. As much as it sucks, only your parents are the ones who can change your arrangements. I know how horrible it feels to be so helpless, but only your mom and dad can help you change it.|||Tell your mother how you fell and then petition the court to change the arrangement. Of course you run the risk of hurting your father. Is this arrangement bad for your school work. Maybe you could say that you would rather not do this during the school year. Try to make the best of the situation first. Think of ways to make it work. After all he is your father.

No comments:

Post a Comment