Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do you think my thought process is wrong and crappy ... ?? Should I work on it and reduce my over-imagination?

ok ... so , I am a 21 yr old , confused with my sexuality . I feel attracted to guys . So I maybe gay , but probably bi also ..


I fell for a guy at my workplace 10 months ago and I thought he was cute .. I left that job 6 months ago . However , we still contact each other . So , my mom dad were sleeping and my mom came and said theres a call for you . I accidentally disconnected the call . Mom said "there was a guy wanting to talk with you" .. I thought it must be that guy since he alone knew my mom's number because I had called him once from my mom's mobile phone .. And when I called him back , the IVR machine said "this person of service provider "XYZ" is busy.. please call later" .. now I was sure its that guy because he uses same service provider ..


And I was having these thoughts like "Why is he calling me at 10.30 pm in the night ?" . "Does he like me / miss me ?" ;) ..... "Would he tell my mom that I am gay and I was hitting on him?"


When I called again , it turned out the local pastors son .. I was so disappointed and felt like I am over-imagining things ..!|||hi





I don't think you sound like you think wrong or crappy.





Many of us like a guy and/or a gal and hope they will ring. Before mobiles/internet were invented many a story and a song were written about waiting in for the phone to ring. People may not shout this from the rooftops...but be assured they most likely would have at some point.





If we are not open about liking guys and girls, because its our personal business, then yes its real common to be anxious someone else may tell others our business before we have the chance too.





How do you stop these thoughts, theres no magic answer. Distraction is a great idea. By that I mean visit friends, listen to music, anything that you enjoy doing. Its never a good idea to make one person your entire world,





In your case it sounds like 'does he like me, or does he hate me and will tell my parents I am gay and a stalker'.





A similar scenario could be a girl thinking 'does he like me or is he phoning to say that I, their daughter has slept with two other guys and is a slut (the girls parents thinks shes a virgin and are old fashioned who think sex out of marriage is wrong)





When we don't know whats going on in anothers mind, all we can do is guess. Or ask that person.


Its the basis of many love songs and chick flicks





Best wishes :-)|||Your most welcome :-)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment