Thursday, December 15, 2011

Help with a girl again?

sorry ivr asked this b4 but i wasnt clear





hey im in 7th grade. and ive been in this new skool 3 days. since day one ive noticed this cute girl smiling atme, i smile back and look away but she keeps looking at me. i like her and all but idk wat i should do back i dont want to ask her out because im new. and one time in the hall these 2 girls asked me if i knew her than said nvrd. and in band she chose to sit by me. please dont tel me to ask her out or to not, but tell me how to break the ice please. plaese help me remember im only in 7th grade, thank u. keep in mind i dont really kno her and im not gonna pull any romantic moves|||Ah, you should just make small talk! Like you could say something like "So how has your day been so far?" That should spark something, and TRUST me! It seems like she likes you. You should be able to get more than a one word response back, but if that is the case, you could say something like "I like this school better than my old one because there are a lot of nice people like you that help me out" Just talk to her about the weather, or whatever you guys are having in the lunchroom that day, trust me you should start a conversation out of one if not more ways for her to talk to you.


Good luck!!!|||approach her as a friend then, honestly courting is just the next step after friends with girls, so try that out. Ask her about a class assignment or state something funny you saw (that relates to her)|||Derherehrerherherhere


Let me give this to you straight


YOU ARE IN 7TH GRADE NOTHING LIFE CHANGING WILL HAPPEN IT WILL NOT EFFECT YOUR LIFE|||Hello my name is.............I would like to know what you like. Don't try to go out, go steady, whatever you call it. try to be friends for awhile a long while|||just talk to her and ask her name


help me


help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment