Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where is my NY Tax refund?

I filled my NY state tax returns on 30 mar 2009 and is still waiting for the check, whereas I received my federal check within 3 weeks. Can anyone tell me how much time it takes for NY state refund. Every time I check the status online it gives me the same damn message "We have received your application and we are currently processing it please allow us 1 more week" ....!@#$%... same thing happens with IVR... Can anyone give me some contact number where I can speak with someone in-person.. Thanks|||Dear AZH: Look at www.nydeptof revenue.gov. Call 800-443-3200 or 518-457-5149. An agent will probably answer this number 800-225-5829 or 518-457-5181. Are you SURE you filed? Did you get a confirmation number?





This advice was prepared based on our understanding of the tax law in effect at the time it was written as it applies to the facts that you provided. Click on my profile to read more. Errol Quinn Enrolled Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment