Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to talk to a girl?

Ok so there's a girl who is super beautifully cute. Lol. We have all our classes together and I've had a crush on her sence like 5th grade. (9th now) But I just can't even say hi. Ivr had multiple gf's b4 but anytime I try to talk to her I think I will sound creepy or something so I stay to myself. How can I overcome this fear and get to talking to her?|||the best advice is just oyster. you know what i mean? no? well ok. ill explain.





step 1 buy her seafood....





--EVERY girl loves them the sea food. or should I say SEE FOOD!


you need to fatten her up.


it will please you in some interesting ways.


once shes fat, she will be out of your league.





so now, you can talk to her so so EASILY!


if you dont want her because shes fat now then maybe you should rethink your sexual orientation.


peace and goodnight sincerely from my goose egg of a fetus blower ;)|||Wait, if u had GF's before how hard can this be? But since U asked.



Just act like a Douche Bag, talk down to your friends, classmates etc. Lastly buy yourself a nice expensive car. Poof she will dig u.





JK. But good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment