Saturday, December 17, 2011

Do i have panic, anxiety, or anger problems?

soetimes when i get upset i get this feeling in my chest, then it builds up and i totally freak out. i burst out in anger(/upset feelings) and i scream %26amp; cry ALOT. I can't control when i have tgese outbursts all i can do is warn people when it's going to happen. i used to have a history of cutting(5 years) %26amp; ive quit for 4 monthes now. i quit %26amp; still resumed to scratching my face and arms, %26amp; i've attempted hanging myself numerous times. i started cutting at 12 %26amp; quit for a year at age 13. Then i met a guy in highschool, %26amp; i fell in love wirh him sooo much! we werr together for two years, but near the end he became emotionally abusive saying i deserve to cut myself and die. i started cutting again and my emotions took a huge turn. ever since then ivr had a hard time quitting with my cutting, %26amp; i have very intense emotions. When i get upset i cry, scream, break things, lash on people,


want to kill myself, %26amp; all i want to do is die. ive also recently lost my interest in religion %26amp; i no longer believe in god, %26amp; i sonetimes talk about how i will kill people (even though i never would)





I mentioned my ex cuz im thinking he might have impacted ne alot. do i have panic, anxiety, or anger??? Sorry i wrote alot and thanks x.|||I honstley I don't know. But what you discribed in the beginning(before the cutting part) is exactly how I am. I mean you can have anxiety and anger issues. But only a psychologist can tell you. My advice is just don't try to dignose yourself and, stop cutting. Become more independent! Good luck|||sounds like anger, depression, maybe bpd . That is not a panic attack. You may have some anxiety ,but your problems are a lot worse than that , you are having some severe emotional disturbances . See a psychiatrist

No comments:

Post a Comment