Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I log into the Fidelity Investments account from Japan?

I bank with Fidelity mySmart Cash and got a job at a US government office in Japan. Everything worked for 2 weeks and then I got the message "blocked...call this number" after entering my user name and password on their Web site. I called customer service and they said the Web site was for US users only, and that they couldn't help me with the issue.





Does anyone know a work around? I can't use ATM's to check my balance as it always shows zero due to the volatility of the money market account. The leaves me having to make International phone calls to get my balance through the telephone IVR system. Money transfers have to printed and mailed in, which takes forever.





Any help would be appreciated.|||I'm just wondering if you used a service like Go To My PC, logged into your US home computer, then logged into Fidelity, if that would work?





Go To My PC has a 30 day trial, so nothing to lose. I think it's about $12 a month.





Worth a shot.





幸運

No comments:

Post a Comment