Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is my new navel pericing infected?

I just got my navel done half a week to a week ago. The top of the pericing has redness around it. Big red circle like the size of the top ball of the navel barbell. Is it infected? If so what should i do to help the infection go away. Ivr been cleaning it with stuff i got when i got my 3rd hole done on my ear, and ive been cleaning it with saline nasel spray. And i clean it 2-3 times a day. One day i didnt clean it at all though. And i wear kinda loose kinda tight tank tops from american eagle. They touch it but dont squeeze it. And there clean. Any idea if its infected or not??|||Sounds infected. Visit the person who did the piercing for advice on how


to clean it or clear up any infection. Navel piercings are known to take a


long time to heal and can be a problem in some. Don't wait because it'll


just get worse. You may need a antibiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment