Monday, December 12, 2011

Naturly old looking skin?

So my dad had lots of wrinkles at an early age "he was exposed to the sun aloot". And i am 18 now and i feel like i have too many wrinkles around my eye and on my forhead ivr been exposed to the sun in my childhood in a crazy way. My mum is telling me that its cause my dads skin was like that and am gona have the same skin as him..


Is this true? Am white btw.. So they say our skin is more likely to get old?





I just want to know if my dads skin problams has anything to do with mine...?|||Excessive sun exposure ages you, and that has nothing to do with genetics. Take care of your skin, wear at least SPF 30 every day, and avoid prolonged sun exposure. You can't undo sun damage once it's there; the best you can do is cosmetic procedures or products to improve the look of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment